Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Today we moved the sheep and it actually went really easy. So now they are at the barn in the big pen and tomorrow I hope to move the girls who are showing the most. Those sheep who will be first will go into the pen right off the barn. At night into the barn they go with the camera on them.
The ice is so bad here we were worried they would slip. I am quite excited to have babies again on the farm.
Tonight I went out for dinner to Boston Pizza I met up with three friends that I went to school with. One of the ladies was a Swedish exchange student when I was in school. She also came back for our wedding so it has been twenty three years since I have seen her. The cool thing about tonight was out of all four of us not one of us has changed. Amazing.
I will try to post a picture of us that we had from the restaurant.

No comments: