Sunday, October 09, 2011

Thanks Giving Sunday.
 I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. We have a full hockey weekend. I have to admit I have lucked out and have not had to go too much. Today I stayed home and I accomplished so much just general cleaning.
I baked Lavender brownies.
 I worked on my book and other project.
I just moved my little canary he is sick. I am not sure if he will make it.
He looks so fragile it is really quite sad.
 He is a really friendly little guy. So cross your finger and send some good vibes to him.

We moved the sheep this weekend and I will put the Ram out in the next few days. The goats are out running with the buck. I wish they would just go quietly and eat the new young razor grass that is growing so nicely from the rain. No they are bellering on top  of their lungs wanting hay... Ungrateful lot!
Take care enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: