Friday, August 10, 2007

Does anyone want to know what I am doing this evening I am threading my loom for the third time and retied it four times it will either kill me or give me patience of a saint. Everything one can do wrong I did I stayed up until 1 am working on it but then realized no-go so I had a long night thinking of it and got up and took the scissors and cut it off. Now I am putting on my own Mohair yarn from Big Momma and her kids so we shall see how this goes. I am going to win. I am determined to have a blanket.
I mentioned in a few posts my oldest son was trying out for a hockey team Junior B well he made it there was 80 or more boys trying. I am very proud of him he worked very hard to get there but now he is not sure what he is going to do. I can't blame him I would not be able to go so he has to decide on his own I do not want him to go but I do think he should give it a shot. I will keep you posted.
We are off to Bridge Lake in the morning to pick up our children I am not sure if I am going he seems all we have done this summer is travel even if I don't go it exhausts me worrying about everyone on the roads. Well off to thread some more wish me luck and have a wonderful night.

No comments: