Sunday, August 12, 2007

I noticed I have been missing a day in between blogging that's because I have been just too busy! I am just about finished painting my hall it was not a big space left but our local paint store change their paint so I could not buy the same colour go figure then I had shelves with nine little screws in each piece that had to come out that took me forever because I could not find the right size bit and my husband was away. Then the shelves were full of wonderful magazines that I had to find a good spot for and on and on it went. Then I peeled and froze a bunch more apples, cleaned sorted out my beautiful all window room it looks quite nice again, then cleaned the front deck trimmed tree's, and regular daily chores all that by 4pm then the day just kept going until 11pm.
I am still threading my loom but I am getting there I can't wait to start weaving on it.
Today I would like to go into town and go for a hike up to the flag pole with my kids but I am not sure if we will have time also I have many bales of hay I need to move out of the barn. So have wonderful day and talk to you all soon.

No comments: