Thursday, August 02, 2007

Tonight we picked all our apples a little earlier than we would have liked to but the bears are moving in we have a momma bear and three little cubs hanging around and yesterday one of the cubs somehow got separated and we watched him run through our neighbors and up beside our field stop looked for his mom then three hours later he came through again ran down through the neighbors again over to the other neighbor so my middle son ran to phone them because two young boys were just getting ready to come up to our house to swim. This morning my son and I were a little jumpy heading off to change the pipes we kept looking about for the bears on the road down.
I am still threading my loom and oh my goodness it is slow very easy to tangle it will be fun once I get going. Tomorrow we are off to take the kids up to visit my sister they will be gone a week my oldest son is off to try out for a hockey team so again we are all scattered. Have a nice weekend and talk to you all soon.

No comments: