Sunday, August 05, 2007

Tonight I am spinning some Mohair and Orange silk it looks quite nice together I am glad to be done with it I want to move onto something else now. My looms is still a work in progress still threading but I am winning I am not to sure what I will use for the wool.
My nerves our shot my oldest son has gone to try out for a junior B hockey team quite far from home and he phoned home tonight he said he looks like a little boy next to some of the other guys he is only 16 but is 6 foot one but very slim he sounded scared. Man why do they put themselves into this I hate it AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I just told him all he can do is give his best and if it is meant to be he will play there. For me I want him to stay home graduate here in town but for him I want to him to shine, be a role model and play the hockey he wants.
Not to much new here so I will sign out now have a good night.

No comments: