Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Yesterday was a full day of extra children my six plus4 friends it was a little crazy around here. We did a lot of swimming but the kids did not go to bed until 1am way too late. As soon as my oldest daughter and youngest daughter get home tonight I am off to bed.
My oldest sister lives in Hawaii so we were watching the weather channel to see about the hurricane I don't think she is in to close to it so I am not sure how it will affect her. What a worry and kinda scary.
My loom is finally threaded but oh my gosh what a night mare I redid it 6 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even now something seems not right when I step on a treadle one of the strings seems slack usually the bottom set AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhh I could have bought a dozen blankets by now. There is an amazing amount of thinking involved what and how much wool to use should there be a pattern etc.
Tomorrow I may build a gate and I am also putting slabs up on the back fence over the spaces for more winter protection so I need to get on with that. Well all the kidlets are home so I am off to bed. Goodnight.

No comments: