Monday, October 15, 2007

A busy weekend was had by all, my family went in many directions they all enjoyed themselves but it was crazy. I have decided hockey can make one's life stupid everyone means well but it is no life take one 9 year old put him on the ice for an hour and a half which give us 7:30 pm but the coaches then want to talk to them after the practice WHAT THE HELL DID THEY TALK ABOUT ON THE ICE ALL THAT TIME my patience are not in working order so we don't get home until 8:15 get supper, homework, bath. My younger children have not been home until 7:15am this morning there is really something wrong with this picture. Then the older teams want to have meetings on night they don't have hockey so we have to drive in I guess this is why I am not a coach. Don't get me wrong I am thankful for the coaches and volunteers but good lord enough is enough. I have been walking around with a huge headache since early Sunday morning it is driving me nuts and I need to go to sleep.
I did have fun at my spinning retreat it was nice to spin and enjoy working with all our wonderful wool it is my third year and I have gotten to know a lot of the ladies so it was nice to talk to them. There are so many good laughs somethings are really quite funny. We had a lady come and spin and then to our surprise she brought out a beautiful Harp and played lovely music it was a real nice treat. I felt Angels should float out to the sky and make an appearance (we were in a church type place) the food was wonderful. However I did feel like I was in Coquihalla house all I did was play and eat and it's a good thing it is only for 2 days or I would be three hundred pounds.
The cool part of the weekend was I sold some Mohair 55 bags to be exact very, very, cool and I really thank everyone who bought some and I really hope you use it and enjoy it. Well I must go and nurse this horrible headache have a wonderful night talk to all tomorrow.

No comments: