Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hi I changed the settings on my Blog comments so you do not have to put in all those funny letters see if that helps if it ask for you to register with an e-mail that's not me that the blog owner people give it a try and see if it works. I do know once you set it for what ever blog you would like to reply you do not have to do it again. I had put on my blog where you had to add the letters because in my old blog I was getting some very disturbing comments and the final straw was some very rude dogs :) so I chickened out and hit delete on the whole blog. Today is cool it feels like snow is in the air but I am hoping it won't, way to early and my nerves could not handle all my new drivers learning to snow drive.
I am glad you are happy with your Mohair enjoy it and don't save it I am great for saving things then I just pile it up so I am trying to use stuff I buy.
Yesterday at the run there were so many children it is very good how they just get up and run in these hard races it is a lesson just jump in and give it a try I think when we get older we put a lot of things on hold and don't try it or maybe we just come to our senses!

No comments: