Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am so multi tasking tonight putting pictures on the computer, paying bills, writing cheques,figuring GST, and writing on the blog. How clever is that and as soon as I am done I am off to try to get rid of this headache it comes and goes and comes more than it goes! Tonight we went down to the river for a walk that is my three younger kids and husband my older kids are off to hockey I was going to go but I thought I had better get my bills done.
Tomorrow I am off to Princeton for a cross country run so I am charging up my camera getting water bottles ready and hoping for warm weather.
Today I had my three neighbors over for lunch it was really nice then I went outside to visit the animals admire my goats and get horse kisses. Well must run talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you were at coquihalla Place!
Koa started skating and he left the little chair thing so he could chase a puck and kick it. I must say he is very good and very keen to skate and play hockey!