Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It is the most amazing, beautiful, gorgeous day you can be outside in a t-shirt incredible crazy...I wonder when we will pay for it. I went down to my neighbor today and I am going to clean her hour twice a week then with the money I make I am going to go Christmas shopping with it. She then came up and looked at our horse he is just over a year and is getting an attitude it does not help we are all scared of him. He and I get along great we can cuddle have a kiss I can brush him as long he is one side of the fence and me on the other I am much braver with smaller animals.You ask " Why do we have him " he is my daughters but it turns out she is scared of horses also but he does smell good.
Today my mouth is not nearly as sore and as it turned out I know why I should have kept it I really need it I miss the darn thing but I am sure I can figure out how to eat though:0 Well must run I am extremely hungry but I usually only eat yogurt and granola during the day but we are out and nothing else sounds appealing.

No comments: