Sunday, December 02, 2007

Cookie Exchange

There was all sorts of lovely cookies we came home with a great hall. The day was fun it snowed and snowed all day our roads were horrible my girls were far out of town and had a terrible trip home. Me well I went to the cookie exchange and my van was having huge issues we kept sliding then I spun out near the top of the ladies driveway not too bad I was going to slow up still I backed down then got stuck nothing to bad just could not get out so some poor man had to figure out how to two the van out no easy task and another man drove it up while he pulled. I made my mom get out and hold her cookies :)
Then my husband and dad came and I let my husband drive home our van just could not manage the snow today. Later my husband wanted to go and pick up our kids in town but he could not make it up the hill to the highway actually he could not get off the bridge so he backed up and went out to town the other way and said he went completely sideways up the hill. I think I should hibernate for the rest of winter.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My cookie exchange did not NEARLY look half this good! I organized one up here just like you do at home ... and on the same day. That way I can feel like I am exchanging with the Sunshine Valley ladies. :-)