Sunday, December 30, 2007

Today was a whirl wind of a day up at 5am off to Kamloops for my youngest daughters tournament that actually started the day before but she was sick, watched her game left Kamloops for Sicamose (not sure on that spelling) to pick up my oldest son then back to Kamloops to make it just in time for my daughters last game where she got two goals, MVP and they won the tournament. It was a little cheeky her going in scoring the goals and winning MVP when she was not there on Sat. Then home again and off went all my boys to play hockey my oldest son and husband went to drop in and my other two boys off to the neighbors.
I framed pictures 10 in all tonight for my craft laundry room they are so cute we were sent them from the Internet by e-mail.
I am trying my luck at a hat I am knitting it in quite dainty Mohair I so don't know what I am doing I can not read a pattern so it is sure guess work, I really hope it works I am quite frustrated in my knitting it actually sucks nothing ever turns out. So cross your fingers it will turn out. Well talk to you all tomorrow have a wonderful evening.

No comments: