Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Today was an organizing day organize Christmas gifts, clean up desk, move animals around and go through paper work and realize I made a HUGE....!!! HUGE...!!!!! HUGE mistake in our bills I sent nearly 6 thousands dollars to the wrong fuel people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Man was I sweating, felt sick, wanted to cry so tomorrow I will phone and explain why they did not get paid and we have a credit at another stupid things is we don't owe anything at the place I paid. I blame it on no time to think, no quiet time and too little of writing on the computer plus I just plain suck at book keeping ... oh man do I hate it. I hate it even more now as I try to fumble my way out of this one. Really no big deal if I had an extra 12000,oo laying around. Needless to say my husband was not overly thrilled but at least he didn't say too much.
Well I am off to read for a bit unstress and go to sleep. I hope if any of you make a mistake it is not as costly as mine.

PS if you go to the link at the side of my blog of our local paper and go to sports section and find where it says building up the miles that is my youngest son when he finishes this card I believe he is at 40 miles or so.

1 comment:

Silk said...

hi... did you know that if you went to the paper, they would for money of course get you a hard copy of Sam's picture..it would be a great gift for Christmas for him..... sheila it is a great picture