Monday, December 17, 2007

I am finally unthawing I have sat in the arena from 3pm until 7:50 pm and I am so glad to be home warming up with a cup of tea. Our life is as crazy as ever I think it will be crazy until sat. night then hopefully some down time; I think I will sleep in one day maybe have a day were I do nothing but play I would also like to go and look at Christmas lights.
Today on my way into town I saw a beautiful eagle flying looking for something he was so beautiful it is amazing how graceful he can fly. The kids and I are hoping we will see an eagle on Christmas day when we drive into town to see Grandma.
Have a wonderful night talk to you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU are amazing! Even amidst your busy, hectic, every moment spent in the arena, hellish schedule, you are still able to enjoy the beauty and gracefulness of an eagle flying in the air. That is a lesson that every parent needs to teach their children...stop and smell the roses.

I miss you!