Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Today was a busy day we headed into town for 9am ran around, my daughter worked picked up my other daughter form school by 10am she phoned already by 9am second day in a row I tell you, you've got to love teenage girls they can be just mean! so lets see what tomorrow brings. On our way home we were just by my little kids school and my youngest daughter phoned COOKIE DOUGH IS IN it was suppose to be in tomorrow the school had 1500 lbs of cookie dough delivered on a crate outside in the freezing temperatures we had to sort each order and get hold of each child's family. It was not really a big deal other that we were not dressed for it we froze. Earlier tonight I was so cold I could not get out at the arena I waited in the van . I am again waiting for children to arrive home then it is off to bed last night my oldest son middle daughter and I sat up until 12:30am talking we paid for it today 5 am comes real fast.

No comments: