Sunday, December 13, 2009

CAN YOU SEE THE BEAR PRINTS?
I am thinking I should start baking soon. Maybe today or tomorrow. However I have a terrible weakness for shortbread cookies. I absolutely love them.
Yesterday in Kamloops I took in Miss Lulu's spay certificate and I now have a $50.00 gift receipt. I did not use I was done shopping. I would like to save it until after Christmas. Dalton really wants a turtle...Maybe I might. Hmmm not sure though.
I have been worrying about my son. He went head first into the boards in Campbell River at a home game. He thinks he was knocked out for a minute. He was confused, major headache, rubbery legs. I was stressed then I thought ... just a minute he phoned home and talked to his Mom ... he remembers me ... that's is all that matters... he can go on Face book ...yup he is okay. He still has not driven his truck yet. You do know there is something said for kids who play chess, read sit on the computers...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jane said...

Cool bear prints!I love all your photos of the snow and winter cos it is so hot here.Larry took his mum and dad who are visiting from Kamloops for a week to the coast and on the first day it was soooooooooooooo hot,41c I was worried as they had no air con!!Am looking forward to Christmas with us all together,then when the inlaws get home to Kamloops our number one son [by 5 mins]Jack and his girlfriend are going to visit them on his way back from Europe.I think that is pretty cool as I was almost the same age on my first trip to BC.Can't believe where all those years have gone.Have a wonderful safe Christmas with your family.