Thursday, December 03, 2009

Miss Lulu is going in to get spayed on Wednesday. If I could find her a cute boy to have puppies I would let her have one batch. However I refuse to let those two dogs that chase my truck in the mornings come near her. I would pick her a cute poodle. Gosh doesn't she look happy.
I am becoming so brave. I am a much braver Mom. I am learning to say goodbye with out snively alllllll day. I did however have to swallow the lump in my throat and tune it out as he drove away...again....It is still really hard to watch him leave. I did say a quick prayer and ask for someone to ride shot gun. So I know he is not alone. I tell you this growing up is so hard to do. I actually thinking of putting my foot down and refuse to let any more of them leave home :)
Our weather has warmed up some. I did hear it is suppose to get very, very cold.
I started wrapping my presents today. I am not very good a it. They look bloody awful. Every year I think this year they will look like the magazine. Well NOPE!! not this year.
I am off have a good night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: