Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sun shining brightly. cold very, very cold. It has warmed though. Yesterday was a long day. My husband did not come home on usual time from work which can happen with his job. However it was getting later and we were kind of getting worried. So I phoned my brother in who is also a logging truck driver to see if he had heard from him. Right when I was talking my husband phoned. He was having troubles with his truck trailer's. He was out until after eleven pm and at that point he had been going on for 24 hours. My middle son went out on and off in the night to help. However there is not a whole lot anyone of us can do. Except moral support sent out hot chocolate... stayed awake until he came in ....kept the fire going...felt sorry for myself :) because I could hardly stay awake...:) :)
I know I have it so rough
Today I have cleaned, dusted, finished decorating removed the ornament boxes. Mainly general tiding up.

No comments: