Sunday, December 20, 2009


Today we had a day in Kamloops. For some reason it just tired us out. Miss Hyacinth and I were just knackered. I bought some new sheets for my bed. I really was looking for a Gold set but I could not find any...so I had to settle for some very awesome snowmen sheets. And, with a very bright satin type of duvet cover in a wonderful Christmasy blue. Miss Hyacinth and I did have trouble because we wanted everything for ourselves. The fog was so thick in Kamloops but it cleared up beautifully up top. Plus the roads were very good. Tomorrow we are going to clean the house, do laundry, and then clean the chicken house. So I hope all our cleaning chores will be all done for the week. We have one more hockey game on the twenty second then all done until after Christmas. Well I am off to head to bed have a wonderful night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: