Wednesday, December 23, 2009


Christmas officially begins. My oldest son is home. My husband is finished work for a few days. My daughters boyfriend is home. We had a nice family dinner tonight. Then again tomorrow with my Mom and Dad joining us. And, maybe we will set a plate for Santa. However I am sure he is very , very busy. My kids have been going up to my brothers to skate. This is there third time. You would think they would get sick of cold, ice and skates.... oh no that is only me. My oldest son has been sleeping for three hours now. He is knackered. He traveled up on three hours sleep. They caught the six thirty ferry.
I had a very nice quick visit with my sister and her family. No matter how quick it is always nice.
Have a wonderful night. Talk to you all tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: