Friday, September 03, 2010


Today I was woken up by a phone call from my husband that he was broke down in the bush. The rear end of the truck so it had to be towed to Kamloops and now worked on for who knows how long. It truly never ever quits. I am guessing it is time to see if we can handle a truck payment. I went to Kamloops to pick up my husband with two of my boys. We did a quick couple of stops to buy some school running shoes.
Tonight we had to load the cattle rack and load up forty two chickens and three goats. Then it is up at four am to head to Langly. I am not sure if I am going I am thinking I just might stay home. I will decide in the morning.
It is the long weekend and the traffic is crazy. I wonder where everyone is going?
Well I must go I am absolutely knackered and I need to go to bed. Have a wonderful night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: