Monday, July 17, 2006

My City Fix


I was off visiting a friend this weekend she lives about an hour away from me in a near by city. I was having my city fix we walked along the main street of the place and looked in some really fun stores and stayed up late beading and visiting.
I am having trouble jumping in and starting to dye my wool I guess I just do not know where to start. I am also wondering if I am to order some dye (chemical dye) would it be better to buy the primary clours so I can add and change amounts to get different colours then I would keep the expense down. When I was away this weekend I was analyzing the colour of things to see what looks good together there was a lot to inspire me. Maybe today I will get my stuff together and start this week. I also need arrange my beautiful room where my loom is. I gave a huge plant away to my friend to make more space so that is also on my list of things to do.

No comments: