Thursday, July 13, 2006

My new floor loom


How is this for short term memory I uploaded my photo first to my blog and then completely forgot what picture I put up! It took several minutes of hard thinking to remember which picture it was. I really enjoy working on the loom I just have a real issue on sitting around all the time. I would like to make several different projects but I am quite slow with my creative time. I am using some gorgeous wool on the loom that I spun up, it is real pretty.
I am waiting on the Woolee winder that I ordered from the States and I am quite excited, I had e-mailed the young man who makes them and he was very quick in replying. So I will let you know when I receive it.
I opened my wool that I received back yesterday and I could knit for 1000's and more with it all. I have beautiful wool blends with silk I am going to dye some the only thing stopping me is fear I know I just have to jump in it with two feet and go.

No comments: