Friday, July 13, 2007

As many know I love rocks I have many, many rocks in our front yard. When mowing the lawn last night and watering I saw two snakes there is nothing more in this world that I hate more than SNAKES...I hate them they make me jump I get creepy crawly feelings, I can feel sick I HATE SNAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I told my children loving little creatures that they are we are going to move every single rock out of the front yard it went silent, faces dropped and three young boys said I'm not doing I am not moving rocks... NO WAY we just moved them all in there...Ungrateful bunch. I have no intention of moving any rocks at this moment just like to see the reaction I would get:)
We have been busy just keeping the animals cool yard work and I have been working on a web page and that is slower than molasses in the middle of winter.
I should run have a good night.

No comments: