Thursday, July 26, 2007

Busy, crazy week is nearly over where does the time go the days are flying by. Today we had a huge surprise today my Alpaca boys are always causing a commotion fighting, chasing the girls. So today was no different and I heard them fighting I kept looking out the window they were chasing the girls trying to breed them then my mom came over and said I had better go over there and stop them. Yesterday my one male Alpaca had his head stuck in the fence while the other one was fighting it and trying to bite it. So off I went and it had all settled by the time I got there except there was a tiny newborn Cria laying in the middle of the pen . I was in so much shock I could not feature she had a baby they were due this Spring I had taken the males out of the girls pen June 4, 2006 and then the shearer came June 17, 2006 so no other contact was made... Totally crazy. She had a a little red baby girl we were so lucky all three babies were girls.

Earlier this week one of my Angora Goats broke both of her horns there was blood everywhere we put on this spray to stop the blood but what a mess. Then two days later my daughters young horse has put a gash in his leg about 7 inches long and about 1 1/2 inch wide. Then my parents were away so I was in charge of moving pipes looking after the pool so the hose to the garden has an inch long slit water spraying everywhere the pool pump quit working and water spraying all over the pool shed.
When I look back at all the disasters it is easy to see why Friday is coming so soon.

No comments: