Saturday, July 28, 2007

Good Morning
After a very sleepless night three hours sleep. My oldest son went to his first bush party not far from here about a twenty minute drive but non the less I worried, I stressed, I was grouchy, I felt sick ,I hate having to let my kids grow up!!!!!! He and three friends went they came to pick him up then they came here and stayed the night. I sat up and tried not to dose off he was to be home at 1:30am my husband set his alarm and had the phone with him in case he needed a ride 1:45 he phoned they were just leaving fine LATE but fine it was 2:08 when he drove up the driveway. I was so relieved then of course I could not sleep so I lay awake then woke up at 5:50am to get my youngest son ready to go to his job changing pipes.

I did take off my practice weaving off my loom last night so now I am putting those little silver bits with the holes for the wool to go through which is a bit time consuming and my goal is to make a blanket only time will tell and of course I am just going to wing it.
I was quite excited when I went to the Canadian Goat Society Register to see my Angora goats have been added to my name. Now to work on that darn web page it has been such a long winded process and no help can I find!
Well I am off to find coffee have a good weekend.

No comments: