Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Thought I would add a post as I wait for my oldest daughter to return form Kamloops it is after 9pm and she is still sitting in an Arena waiting for her boy friend to get off the ice... can you hear me fuming... damn kids growing up...
Today was a good day painted for my mom and dad sorted my wool and do I have wool actually Mohair so much and that is in the barn not counting what I have boxed up 67lbs of Kid mohair and in my house a floor to ceiling closet of processed fibre I could spin until I am 100 and still never run out then add on another 80 or so more years to stuff I have purchased. I am sure there is a name for people like me.
The other night my oldest son went to the river towards town and ran into 3 bears and two deer the one bear was ahead of them barrelling towards two other boys so my son and his friend started to shout at the bear the other two boys did not even notice him. My mom went out today and bought him some bear spray it is very expensive and she had to sign for it but if he ever has to use to save his life it will be worth it. Have a great night

No comments: