Monday, July 30, 2007

The dogs are all barking outside it makes me worried my dad saw a mother bear and three cubs at 9am this morning. It is the same route my son and I take to go to the big hay field where we meet for him to change pipes I think I will take a stick tomorrow my oldest son has bear spray I might borrow it. I love to see bears I get all happy and excited but I don't like to see them on my property I hope she doesn't have a taste for baby Alpaca's they are so little and helpless.
I am still painting my hall man is it a slow process but it does look nice it will be so pretty but I have a funny feeling I am running out of paint go figure. I have a bookshelf set on the wall I have painted a nice creamy white and it looks good against the green.
I have an amazing selection of books I join book clubs and I purchase these great books all sorts of gardening , beautiful home books, crafts, knitting, crocheting, spinning weaving felting, novels, a whole library on animals and farming 100's 100's.
If you ever got stuck at my house you could live for months on end and never ever get bored it is very good for ones spirit.
On that good note I am off to bed 3 hours sleep did not cut it last night I couldn't sleep if you paid me but I did read a nice book called Susannah's Garden.

No comments: