Monday, July 16, 2007

Finally the last of the Cherries are picked some have been made into jam some with the pips taken out and frozen and many, many ate. there are still some raspberries to be picked but need a few more days to ripen. I wonder if you could dye wool with raspberries? I bet the seeds would get in the way! I have not done much in the craft area of things just can't seem to get motivated. I still have a headache right above my eyes not a huge headache just enough to put a damper onto things.
Anyways I am counting the days for my girls to come home it will be three weeks this weekend since they left and I need them home now. They are having fun I have talked everyday to them sometimes three four times a day.
Well I am off to find a bed morning seems to be coming early around here. Have a great night.

No comments: