Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rain, Rain all day it is very nice we so needed it. It gave me an excuse to bake I made chocolate brownies with fresh cherries mixed in and then chocolate chip cookies but certain young boys think it is okay to eat chocolate chips so I think there may of been 20 chocolate chips in the whole mixture so in went fresh cherries also.
I get side tracked outside very easy the main problem of my life is leaving the water running I think oh I'll just run and do this and before you know it several hours later my dad comes to hunt me down to find out what water is running. Sure enough it was pouring rain out which is no big deal but I was trying to get the boys in the house out of the thunder and lighting and I forgot the water for ... 3 1/2 hours. OOPPS !!
I have been washing a small bucket of Mohair locks it seems to be coming quite nice. My Mohair Fibre has me stressing out and I am not sure why I usually jump in with two feet and don't look back until a job is done. Maybe because I have never had this much fibre to deal with maybe I know I can't really afford it maybe I don't know over my head. I am waiting for my oldest son to get home from work he left home at 3:30 am and is still not home they had truck troubles in Kamloops my husband just went into Lower Nicola to go meet him.
Do you see a trend here I am always waiting, waiting for kids.
Talk to you all soon

No comments: