Friday, September 28, 2007

HI again yesterday I was just to tired and to busy to write a real post. I find by night time I am so tired I think more mentally than physical so much is going on here it is crazy. We have been a doing a full week of non stop driving (only coming home to switch vehicles and not coming home until late at night) to get my oldest son ready for his driving test and yes as of this moment my life will never ever be the same ( we have been have a lot of those moments lately) he did very well and passed his driving exam. Can you feel the gray hair building two drivers down four to go and I am not sure if I will make it:) Yesterday I saw two bears one ran on in front of me and the other was on the side of the road where we meet going up to the highway my husband also saw one so that makes 3. Then last week my younger children saw a lot of bears during the week around there school. Today is my middle daughters birthday party she has 12 people coming so I am told I don't think we have ever in all the parties round here had 1-3 kids. so today I must get ready and then run into town.

On Tuesday was my older sisters birthday (the other one) I did not forget her birthday but I did not wish her Happy Birthday on my blog so I hope you had a wonderful day and Happy Birthday!

No comments: