Monday, September 03, 2007

My oldest son left today he is off to play hockey. It was really sad to see him pack and spend time with his dog it is so awful to have to let your kids go. After he left I went in his room to clean it up and it just finished me when I opened his cupboard drawer and it was totally empty. I am very proud of him he is very brave he is going to a new school, new town, and a new family he does not know anyone in the whole town. He may be home as soon as a week or he could stay the whole hockey season it's just one day at a time. I will miss him so much but I told him this is your big chance prove it to yourself and everyone else that you can do this. I also told him as soon as he wants to come home we will go get him the same day. I made his dad take him there is no way I could leave him behind it would break my heart. I figured if I stay home and work myself all day I can try not think of it. I will keep you posted of how he is doing and when he comes home. Now I will count the days until he comes home.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: