Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Today I went to spinning only for a couple of hours but it was fun. A lady from our group went on a holiday (for the life of me I can't remember where she went) but she brought back some lovely silk and she gave each of us members a very lovely silk scarf it was very, very kind of her. The scarf is so thin but extremely warm I wore it tonight to a school meeting it.
I just talked to my son he just finished his hockey game they lost but now he is finished his exhibition games so now we wait and see they sure do like to drag it out I guess they like to see how much stress they can put on these poor boys. I am not cut out for hockey way to dramatic for me and I hate to see anyone go through so much stress I don't have it in me to be mean. As I say that I just got calls for my other children and we have to decide on house or development for our youngest where he is going to be goalie... my next boy decided not to go rep but they may go something called super league and then my two girls are in midget and there is not enough kids to make more than two teams and everyone else for them I guess has gone super league and house is now hitting....did I mention how much I love hockey. No more are days where the kids go out for some fun and have a few games because they all love hockey. The bright side is my youngest daughter does not want to play anymore. Oh well we will just go with the flow and hope the kids have fun.
Our dogs are going crazy outside there must be a bear about I don't think I will go and check :) Well I am off to bed have a good night and talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Sunflower,

I would love to learn to spin. I went to the Alpaca Ontario show earlier in the year and chatted to the ladies who were demonstrating spinning for ages.

Thanks for visiting my blog. What a small world! Did your Mum do her nurse training at Harrogate General? I trained as a nurse there and lived in the Nurses' Home on Rutland Drive (just up the hill from the Valley Gardens).

You live in a beautiful part of Canada - I hope to visit B.C. one day.

Marie x