Monday, September 05, 2011

The end of summer holidays.
Today we had a fun day.
 We did the usual chores, cleaned rooms and sat around and had little visits at home. Allan painted the logging truck it is a nice shiny blue. It sure is a nice looking truck.

We had to separate the baby goats again. Sure enough as soon as we let them back out with their Mom's they went straight to suck. So back in a pen again they went.

This afternoon the kids and I tie dyed scarves and t-shirts. It was a lot of fun. It is pretty cool to see how each of the kids make things, how their personalities come through.
Then after we drove into town to buy the kids an ice cream from McDonald's.
Came home had supper, went out to work in the gardens.
Now bath time and the day is winding down.

I hope you all had a wonderful summer and I hope your fall is excellent.

Gosh it is going to be quiet here starting tomorrow. Sad very, very sad. I really, really hate to share my children

No comments: