Friday, September 02, 2011

Another early morning.
 The last couple of days have been quite cool. I have spent the those days sewing.
My kitchen table looks like a bomb.
 A wonderful, creative Bomb!
The kids are ready for school.
Back packs ready with new supplies.
 Hmm I just hope they use them...

I think or I hope it made them a bit excited...it was not looking good.

It is for sure going to be hard here. I think I will have to go to town everyday. Ahhh every single day. We are working on one vehicle. Allan takes his truck everyday and Tanisha and I will both need my truck. Oh my gosh I just absolutely hate, hate the thought of being in town.

I have put my name in for the Christmas craft fair in November so I am getting myself ready for that. My web site is up and running.
You can check it out at http://www.petitcreeklavender.com
One more auction trip tomorrow then we are done for this year. They are long tiring days. We always seem to have to travel so early in the morning.

I hope you have a wonderful day, a wonderful long weekend. We have our fall fair and rodeo in town. I don't think we will go but let me know if you check it out.

No comments: