Wednesday, February 14, 2018


Holy Moly it has been busy. Time sure has a way of getting on.

We did go on our road trip to pick up our sheep and goats.
 We left home at nine am had a stop in town, fueled up and then our truck smelled hot. Allan could not figure it out all tires were cool on both truck and trailer. This made us stop four times until it settled. Once we got started again it was good until the trailer hit a patch of ice well that was scary. I hate having to pull a trailer in the winter.
After our bit of a commotion to start with the day went smooth and highways are always better when we get away from the Merritt area. It was a sunny, crisp, clear day.
 We always stop at Tim Hortens for coffee which makes for a fun trip.

We had a lovely visit at the farm and it was nice to meet in person. We had only been FB friends I had met her husband a time or two when he delivered me very cute animals in his big highway rig. The thought of little pigs cruising down the highway in his truck always made me smile.
When we arrived home the boys helped us unload it was really smooth unloading. 
The animals are all very tame and seem to have settle in quite nicely 

The pig is a Julianna he was so not in the plan, but I am pretty sure he is the best part.
 He is so lovable ~ oh my goodness you seriously just want to kiss him. Who knew my pigs were going to be pissy? I had to stand in the pen and watch Bruce (new guy) eat so Luna and Bumble bee would let him eat.
Since last night we have had three new lambs and that brings up the sheep count to thirty-two.

 I have not been writing the blog as I am having computer issues ~ new computer is still not working right.
 Ahh I am so over it. 
It is going back to Kamloops again tomorrow and this computer is unpredictable that was the reason for the new computer.

I do not have any new pictures to put on the blog but if you go to the Sunflower farm FB page you can see pictures there. 

No comments: