Sunday, February 18, 2018


Pig

Bruce

Juliana Pig

Pink Pig black spots

Last weekend when we went to pick up our sheep from the from the farm and I was given a pig. He was a pig the farmer had sold but ended up finding his way back to her in October 2017. The farmer was hesitant to find him a new home and then she offered him to me.
I was with my husband who really is not a farmer, so I was not sure how a pig added to the sheep and goats was going to go over. I also new we needed to be able to unload him at home without a commotion. We ended putting him in a large dog cage wrapping the cage in plastic to help with the cold. The lambs and miniature goats went into a separate compartment in the trailer and the sheep in the other end.

I was going to name the new pig Valentino and give him to my husband for Valentines but that did not go over to well. I got a nice No thank you 😊

 So, his name is Bruce.

 Oh, my goodness you guys you must see this pig he is so sweet, so cute, so happy and I am totally head over heals in love with this little guy.

 He is having trouble fitting in I have three of these type of pigs
 ~ Luna ~ bumble bee~ Bruce~

Bruce wants to be pet, cuddled and love.
 Bruce wants to eat.
Bruce want to make up his bed all the time. When I take new hay into the pen he grabs a mouthful and runs behind me as fast as his little legs can go.

He seriously is full of love.

Everyone should have a Bruce

No comments: