Sunday, February 04, 2018


The new computer is back.

 We bought a new computer for Christmas nothing too fancy as we don’t do anything to clever on it. My only request is a desk top. I need to have the big screen to work with. The only things we really wanted was a place to do our pictures, word, iTunes and social media. We bought the week of Christmas paid to have it set up and some files transferred over and then put it under the tree. I set it up the last week of December had it up for two days still setting it for us to use with emails etc. Then I left for Fernie came back in January. Turned the computer back on and every so often it would shut down for no reason then it made a high pitch squeal/scream. It was a good thing my husband home he filmed the noise. So, we packed it up took it back. We always buy the extra warranty for our computers and we have needed it every time. This fix up took three weeks we went to Kamloops to pick it up and now we will try it again. The store we bought it from was very good but, yet it is still annoying to have to deal with this and go to Kamloops every time.
This is being typed on the new computer so no pictures for the blog today as I do not have any on here yet. 

Today I am hoping we can build a gate, so we can separate the Alpaca. He is quite aggressive and when I must work with the goats he gets mean and antsy. It is cool to see actually amazing protection but unfortunately, I think he could seriously hurt us. Yesterday he and I had a go around of teeth, spitting climbing have way over the gate trying to get at me. There was no reasoning with him. I thought of maybe finding another female not a male even though he is castrated he doesn’t know it. He tries to breed everything and fight.

Good think he has nice fibre.

Everything here is under snow and solid ice so not too sure if we can even fix the gate until we thaw a bit.
Today we woke up to a bit more snow and -6

No comments: