Monday, February 05, 2018



This will be one crazy week. 

It started yesterday with the new computer finally back home again we set it up and it was a no go :( 
The main program would not work ahh it was so frustrating who has time for this. So, I phoned the store where we bought and after talking with them I set up online to talk to a support group. Well from three in the afternoon until nine pm I was on the computer ~ seriously damn I need a support group now ~ I had to sit right here and deal with it.

 Oh, my was I over it
 However, it is working right now so fingers crossed it is all worked out.

Tomorrow we must go with our daughter to have her tonsils out. I sure hope it goes smooth and is no big deal for her. We have to stay with her for twenty-four hours and no more than twenty minutes from the hospital. Then we will have her with us at home for a few days until she feels good.
 I’m so not good with this stuff, I am making Allan come with for morale support.
We will leave Dalton in charge with the chores and fire so hopefully it won’t be too cold.
Then this same week my Dad starts a new treatment
 ~ so Hell Yah for stress around the farm.

The Alpaca is now separated, and he is okay with it. I do hope he settles and just wants to hang out with the rest of the animals. It would make it much nicer around here.
Well I will be off to pack an over night bag and get things organized.

 I hope you have a great week

No comments: