Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Broke and Tired

I am broke and tired tonight. I did two trips to town and one to Kamloops today. I took my children school shopping they all need clothes. The girls actually come to think of the boys too all Love to shop they have lovely outfits to show for it. I really enjoy buying them things but near the end I stress because of the money, my husband is very good about it poor bugger works so hard and we spent it all today :)
I like them to have nice in style clothes but with six we always have to buy what is on sale and not too grown up. However I think we did a very good job just some school supplies and new shoes.
I did not buy, not one ball of wool, needles or knitting gadget... Do knitting magazines fit under that category or a lovely new knitting bag (photo's to follow later).
Well I am off to bed I must be awake by 3 am to make sure my son gets up for work he is doing very well today he worked from 4 am to 8pm quite the rude awakening for him but it is only two days a week.

No comments: