Friday, August 11, 2006

Busy days

We are definitely too busy here. Today was haircuts in town at 9:30 am, my 4 year old niece visiting, my oldest son has a friend over to visit, my youngest daughter went to visit a friend, my youngest son is at a birthday party, drove to Kamloops to pickup my husband. On the trip to kamloops I saw the result of 4 accidents and some of the vans had nothing left of them or their air bags hanging out it was horrible then I saw two different ambulances, police and the jaws of life. I saw a man hit a lady in a field as we were driving by and said to my husband what should we do, so we went to the store to buy our bread and thought we would see if it was still going on when we came out but they were gone it was horrible not knowing what to do. I have never seen that before and how do you know what a 911 call is. However before all that as I was driving into town and had a young yearling bear run right out in front of me I slammed on my breaks and do you know how long it takes your vehicle to slow down. Oh my goodness my stomach muscles hurt from either slamming on the breaks or tension. All I could do was tell him to hurry I would have hit in head on. The poor little fellow he was lovely, very shiny and black and really quite quick. I think I heard he was the little guy with no mom. Then on the way home it was raining so hard we could hardly drive unreal, crazy and of course the rain missed our property again.
Amid all my stress I did pull out my very disappointing sock I am trying to knit, to bad you have to make two of them.
We did have a great visit with my Great niece she was very good not too home sick and I think she had fun with the girls.
I am waiting to hear from my mom she is in Vancouver picking up my Uncle from England so we are all on pins and needles until he lands.
I am off now to see if I can put on Woolee Winder on my spinning wheel I have had it about a month and I still have not had time to deal with it. So have a Wonderful evening.

To my family if you leave a message I do get them but if there is to much personal info. I won't publish them I will just keep them to myself.

No comments: