Thursday, August 17, 2006

Two more sleeps

Two more sleeps (as my niece would put it) to my niece's wedding. All the preparation she and her friends have done now is in the final count down. We are all very excited.
I have not written in my blog because my computer is in getting repaired and is waiting for a new CD Rom, plus it was extremely loud it is not quite 7 months old so I took it in for a check up.
The kids and I have been working around the house by cleaning rooms, painting, then all of them decided to turn their rooms around, so this is good getting ready for school....Sigh I do hate school. I love having my kids home I really hate to share them.
I finally got my Woolee Winder on only to find it cracked but I took too long to notice so I am pretty sure I can't send it back. I glued it and it seems to be holding. Oh my goodness you can spin and spin and spin you never have to stop. I have found it takes a few things to get used to, when it gets to either end of the bobbin I have trouble feeding it on and then it over spins so I am not sure how to fix that. I will just keep spinning away.
I am planning my pre winter jobs around the farm I would like to do some work to the barn build a gate or two and cover up some openings. It really helps to be ahead of the game for lambing and kidding. This year we will be adding in the Alpaca's hopeful due around April / May.
Well since sleep is not happening I am off to start a project. Take Care and Make Wonderful Memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi GiGi, Jane here Sals friend from australia.just read your blog at sals prompting.fanatstic !!!!!!i do not know how you fit it all in,the kids look really healthy and from what i could see a lot like you!!I am so impressed.sounds like you have a fantastic thing going on the farm. i have made a pact with sal i will be back for my fiftieth so will see u then!jane