Monday, August 28, 2006

Getting back to Normal

We are slowly getting back to normal from our two back to back weddings both turned out lovely they were fun and the brides looked great. Our last wedding was my friends we went to Three Valley Gap near Revelstoke, British Columbia an Old ghost town with a wonderful story to go with it. I will post a few pictures later. We also stopped at THE LAST SPIKE of the CN rail road and we visited the Enchanted Forest.
I have been slow at posting because my main computer has been in Kamloops since August 13 waiting for a new part it finally arrived the Saturday we went to pick it up and they put the part in while I waited an hour later it was done. So now no more excuses I need to work on my web sight, catch up on my bookkeeping Sigh... I hate bookkeeping it is like watching paint dry.
In the knitting department I am making a pair of fingerless gloves out of beautiful Alpaca blended with mauve silk. This blend is wonderful to work with it is fun to work with as it just glides through my fingers. I am still spinning my lovely Shetland and silk blend with the new Woolee Winder it takes longer to fill a Bobbin because it is so even you get way more wool on the bobbin it is amazing how good the Woolee winder makes your spinning look :)
I few posts back I had a wonderful surprise visitor a friend of my sisters it was so cool to think someone so far away was reading my story. "Hi Jane it is so nice to hear from you, I hope all is well and your children must be so grown up now."
This week we plan on deworming, lice powdering and feet and getting ready for a grain cycle to get the Ewes and Does ready for breeding season. I do hate having a job over my shoulders but it is best we get it done. My son and husband fixed the fence of our working pen yesterday that would be the one Johnny our Ram went through last breeding season to get to his girls.
Well to do chores Have a wonderful day.

No comments: