Sunday, August 06, 2006

Summer is going by way to fast

The Summer is going by way to fast before you know it we will be heading back to school. We have two upcoming weddings, company coming from Texas, England and maybe Maui it will be nice to have all my brothers and sisters home for a while.
My mom was reading my blog and told me my grammar was off. I have a terrible time writing in this little box and I usually am writing later at night or I have someone telling me a story. I also do not always go back and read it over I am lucky to get written the first time.
I have been doing a lot of yard work and it seems to be coming along nicely. When I get a moment I will post photos.
Last night my two sons and I went up to our top part of our property and were rummaging around (we never took the dogs because the day was just about over) when I was getting ready to head back down the boys wanted to stay up a little longer so I was just about to drive off when I saw quite a large black bear right where we had been not even 50 feet away. He never payed any attention to us but my youngest son was scared and then we just headed down to the house. We had no idea he was even there. We had heard the Alpcas's warning call but we thought it might because we were up top but a lesson learned always look when the Alpaca's start up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bears - I'd be scared too. You sound so calm.