Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fun Times

We have had a busy time, my niece got married she was absolutely lovely she looked so pretty. It was a fun wedding the weather was great, everyone got along fine and they all seemed to be having a fun time. I have been visiting my brothers and sisters it all seems to be going by so quickly but I think it makes one appreciate the time together more.
Tomorrow I am going to our Spinning Guilds annual birthday party. I wasn't going to go because we have been so busy and we have to go Friday to another wedding but I know I will be disappointed if I do not go. So I am off in the morning with a vege plate my spinning wheel and a Present.
Tonight I finally spent some time working out at the rabbit pen I fixed a few cages and moved over our babies. I should have done it a lot sooner but I chickened out because my dad's dogs always get riled up when I move animals about and then they go rabbit hunting. So I watered down the electric fence and hope they stay put tonight. If I was to replace the rabbits the two dogs have gotten with ones bought from other breeders I would be well over the $2000.00 mark.
Tonight I received a lovely load of hay 144 bales of nice green hay that my dad bought. I just hope now we have enough to get through winter, total so far we have purchased 454 square bales and 13 round bales. If we did not have to feed hay during the summer months we would be so far ahead.
I am planning in the next two weeks to deworm, powder and feet, if I do it before September I will have the help before hockey starts. Once hockey starts that is it for any normal life we know until the end of next April.

No comments: