Monday, August 07, 2006

This is what I have been doing


I have been building this patio I used 40 2 feet by 2 feet cement pads plus 24 smaller ones then I cemented in between, bought a new patio set and a lovely fireplace. I could hardly move for a couple of days but it is really nice and less water on the lawn now.
I am extremely excited my brother and his wife from Austin, my sister and her husband from Maui, my uncle and girlfriend from England plus my brother and sister and their families from here in BC are all coming home!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will be here for my niece's wedding. Oh my goodness I can hardly contain my excitement.
Knitting has been on the back burner as I garden, I love to work outside. However I did learn a new trick with a two sided crochet hook I might take awhile to master it.

No comments: