Friday, September 01, 2006

Hello

What is this no sleep thing I have going on I do believe it is becoming a habit. Last night 3 hours sleep we had a coyote right out front and it sounded like screaming and I had thought it got one of our dogs. So my husband I went out with flash lights and he drove the van around at 1am and he has to go to work at 2am. Then tonight or actually it is now early morning I think we have bear. My dogs have barked the whole night so of course I have been awake since 2am. I lay there worrying about the animals because I know I can't run a gun and my dad is away and I am not too sure when I go out what I would do if I come face to face with one. My neighbor a few years ago has lost sheep and an Alpaca to bears. I don't like to have to shoot them but sometimes they just become to aggressive. So I have cleaned up the house, I am printing pictures, caught up on my e-mails.
I am renovating I have taken down the walls and while I was in the process my heart was beating so fast because I knew I was too far gone to turn back and all I could picture was me wrecking something real bad. Then my husband came home and after he tried to ignore the fact I had torn the house apart he helped me. We are going to paint the walls which is a huge thing for us a little scary but I will keep you posted.
Well must run have a wonderful weekend and enjoy the last few days before school.

No comments: