Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Starting already

It is the second week of school and I already have sick children my youngest daughter threw up all night and then today she had very bad stomach ache, no energy and a head ache. It was another day that was not in the plans but other than my poor girl being sick it was a good day. I did a lot of indoor stuff vacuumed, cleaned desk, filled more water into outside pond, Prepare my wool for tomorrow.
Tomorrow our guild is getting together for a dye workshop so I have my wool soaking in water and vinegar. I am looking forward to it I hope to take some photos that I can post. The only reason why I would not be able to go if any of my kids are sick but my mom said they could stay with her but I will just wait and see how things look in the morning. I will leave home around 8:15 am and not return home until 7 pm that is if my husband can do one of the meetings that I have to do. I pick up my middle son from school after the dye workshop do some banking and then school meeting at 4pm hockey at 5pm the I go home after hockey and my husband brings in my daughter for her meeting. I am pretty sure I wrote about this already but I guess in my mind if I keep replaying it , It will all fall into place.
I finished a lovely soft Angora hat today and I finished my fingerless gloves and now my youngest daughter would like a pair so we went out to the shed to pick her yarn we will be using synthetic not wool so we can wash them over and over.

No comments: