Sunday, September 10, 2006

We have accomplished a lot this weekend today we dewormed our goats and sheep however we ran out of Ivomac before we could finish so we only have 9 left to do. It went well actually it went real smooth nice when it goes quick. Then I groomed 5 young Angora's, one adult and sheared one adult. The above took me the whole day and I was so dirty after it was done. I also went looking for our MIA Heifer my mom and dad brought her home we unloaded her two seconds later she jumped the fence and broke the top rail and now is as wild as can be on our top property. Cows are very ungrateful!
My boys had hockey all weekend now Monday night is the first cut for Midget Rep hockey so we will see where we stand after that and I think Pee Wee Rep's first cut is Wednesday. Then Thursday all our hockey starts Heaven help us it will be a night mare around here. All six of our children will have ice time, some will get double till they make the teams and our last will end sometimes at 11pm.
On Wednesday we have to be at three places at once hockey, CMS School, and an Advid Mss school meeting. During the day on Wednesday I am going to a dye work shop with my spinning group so I am trying to prepare for that now.
On my spinning wheel I am plying my Shetland and silk it is so beautiful I hope it knits up as nicely as it has spun.
Talk to you all soon have a great evening.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wow - your hockey season sounds like baseball for us. Starts in the spring when it's still cool and lasts at least half way through the summer. And we've got kids in every age group - staying at the ball field until 11pm often. At least we aren't freezing out there and we don't have to worry about the kids being eaten by bears if they wander off to play!! :)